What happens to your data?
Traleor is committed to protecting your privacy and providing the most comprehensive and safe online experience. By using Traleor, you consent to the data practices described in this statement.
1. Collection of Personal Information
The personal data about you which Traleor may collect includes:
- Information collected when you register or update an online profile, which may include personal data such as your name and contact details as your email address and telephone number;
- Any messages or comments you submit to Traleor, which may include personal data such as name, email address and telephone number.
- You may browse some areas of this Website(traleor.com) without providing any personal data, however we may not be able to provide the full range of services through Traleor if we are not provided with the information outlined above.
- We may also collect information which tells us about visitors to Traleor but not the identity of those visitors. For example, we may collect information about the date, time and duration of visits and which pages of Traleor are most commonly accessed. This information is used by us to help to administer and improve Traleor.
2. Use of your Personal Information
In addition to providing Traleor's services to you, we may use or disclose personal data that we collect about you for purposes including the following:
- Where you have requested it or in accordance with privacy laws, to provide you with information relating to Traleor and Traleor's services that may be of interest to you;
- Purposes connected with the operation, administration, development or enhancement of this Website;
- Where Traleor suspects that fraud or unlawful activity has been, is being or may be engaged in;
- Traleor does not sell, rent or lease its customer data to third parties. Traleor may, from time to time, contact you on behalf of external business partners about a particular offering that may be of interest to you. In those cases, your unique personally identifiable information (email, name, address, telephone number) is not transferred to the third party.
Traleor does not use or disclose sensitive personal information, such as race, religion, or political affiliations, without your explicit consent.
Traleor keeps track of the websites and pages our customers visit within Traleor, in order to determine what Traleor services are most appealing to the general audience.
This data is used to deliver customized content and advertising within Traleor to customers whose behavior indicates that they are interested in a particular subject area.
Traleor wil not disclose your personal information, without notice, only if required to do so by law to:
- Conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on Traleor or the site;
- Protect and defend the rights or property of Traleor;
- Act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of Traleor, or the public.
3. Changes to this Statement
Traleor will occasionally update this Statement of Privacy to reflect customer feedback. Traleor will keep you informed, nonetheless, Traleor encourages you to periodically review this Statement to be informed of how Traleor is protecting your information.
4. Contact Information
Please contact us using the details set out below if you wish to:
- Ask any questions or provide feedback about Traleor Privacy Statement;
- Make a request for access to any personal data that we may hold about you;
- Pose a complaint about the way in which we have handled your personal data.
Any information that we provide in response may be limited to the extent permitted by any applicable law.